Mister President Mister President

A little overdone, but I laughed out loud throughout. Especially liked it when Trump vomited golf clubs, and also the changing paintings. Animation quality is pretty good too. Keep up the great work, man! ;D

Razor Blades Razor Blades

A little melodramatic, but funny nevertheless. Animation quality is super high. Nice job with the sound design/music, too. Keep it up, dude!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Funny and dark. I like your style. :D Animation quality is really strong, too. Good sense of delivery and use of music/sound. I like the voice acting. The inflection on the guy's voice when he says "eyy it's okay-eee" cracked me up. Keep it up, man! ^^

Da Best Gaem Da Best Gaem

Cute game. A little simplistic and repetitive, but it definitely uses the appeal of easy medal points and "man-I-can-definitely-do-better-than-that"-style addictive tactics to its advantage. Also, I couldn't help but crack up at the Neil Tyson image you threw in there. ;)

Drop Up Drop Up

Ok, I like this! :D Yeah, I'll agree, it's not as elaborate or creative as D-Pression, but it's a cool idea with a cyclical frustration-addiction quality. Nice work! ;)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks for the reivew, which pretty much sums up most of the game XD
While D-Pression was more of a puzzle game, this is mostly performance based :p
I did make it too difficult again though...

D-Pression D-Pression

Wow! This is amazing! :D I'm so jealous of your wide variety of talents, LSD! ;D This is a really creative, amusing, and even addicting game! I made a point of not reviewing it until I completed it, as I wanted to really evaluate it. First of all, I love the theme of depression and darkness. I had to turn all the lights off in my room in order to see the "shadow." XD I love gams that involve strategy as opposed to mindlessness, and this was a great example of that. Each level is very clever and often challenging, the whole game was very well designed, and I didn't come across any glitches! :) Nice music, too! Overall, simply an extremely entertaining experience. Huge congrats on front page/ 4k views and counting, btw! :D This truly deserves all the attention it's getting! Keep up the great work, man! ;D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a million! You and LuncayEcho have been extremely supportive throughout my entire time here on Newgrounds, which is amazing!

I'm glad you liked the theme, as my focus is clearly on athmosphere, as well as the puzzles. I'm also impressed you managed to complete the whole game, since only about 1 in 40 have done so thus far.

Also, it's good that you liked the level design! Almost everyone has had an issue with one specific level though, hahha! I appreciate that you took the time to finish the game before reviewing too; I know you have quite the busy schedule! And I admire your talents too, as they are several. Have you ever thought about making a game yourself :D?

I'm surprised to see there haven't really been that many glitches, which means less work for me (although I'm currently woriking on the final bits of the "story", which should be added later this day).

Again, thank you TheDoor6, and have a good day! :3

[Glitch Hop] HEY! (Original Mix) [Glitch Hop] HEY! (Original Mix)

I like the blissful mood and melodies. The lead might have a tad too much treble, but overall the frequencies are really well-balanced in the piece. The chopped vocals at :37 were well-done, and I like the sense of climax into 1:10. The chord progression is a little cliche, and the first minute or so does seem a tad dragged out, but the upbeat vibe of the piece is really engrossing. The melodies during the breakdown at 2:10 were enjoyable, and the production quality is really strong. The variations on the melody at 3:12 are really refreshing, although the piece is a tad repetitive overall. I liked the tempo automations at the very end, and the piece comes together really well. This is a really strong track, guys! Keep up the good work. ;)

.75/1
9.25/10

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks for the review! In the updated version of this track we've fixed many things, we made sure to lower the high end of the leads. What do you mean with "the first minute or so does seem a tad dragged out"?
We made the song repetitive on purpose because we wanted to make a really catchy song this time :D
That thing at the final wasn't automations, it was made manually in the piano roll! ;)

Thanks for not disqualifying us again c:

_Adrián, Zelgeon member #2/2

Shell Shell

I like the distorted puttering at the beginning and the tranquil guitar at :06. The vocals are powerful, but a little too dry. I’d suggest using some more reverb and chorus effects. The lyrics themselves are also rather powerful and entertaining. I think you would’ve been well-advised to add a little more to the instrumentation, though - it lacks variety and direction until around the 2-minute mark, and could use some drums, bass, and other harmonies to give it some more drive and contrast. I like the new direction the piece is taking by around 2:47, but at the same time I think you could’ve integrated the two halves of this piece a little better. Your production quality has improved a lot since last year, but I still wish the drums and acoustic guitar came through a little clearer at 3:33. The solo at the end was very well done - intense, soulful, and climactic. Overall, this is really strong work. I love the energy and the 90s rock vibe. Despite the slow pace and dry vocals, the piece comes together well. Keep it up, Verbicidemusic. ;)

1.5/2
.75/1
9/10

Every Photon, 100 Times a Second Every Photon, 100 Times a Second

I like the tranquil, organic vibe at the beginning. By :30, the piece has a very warm and soothing texture, and a great sense of progression and climax. The rhythmic elements at :58 are really strong, and the instruments blend extremely well. The simple melodies in the bell/triangle are extremely effective. The oscillating instrument at 1:53 with the pitch bends is also quite amusing - almost sounds like an emergency alarm in slow motion. The dissonances at 2:18 work really well as a transition, and by 3:00 had I just broken out in a huge grin. Writing this on the 14th, I can all but guarantee you a top-3 spot. This piece is fantastic. It has an engrossing mood and atmosphere, clever sound design, strong production quality, and some extremely inventive quirks. Fantastic work! This might be the best NGUAC piece I’ve heard since the tryouts phase. By all means, keep it up, SleepFacingWest! :D

10/10

Honeybather Honeybather

Really cool and abstract. I love how the colorful backdrop complements the distorted figure, and the use of texture here is great. Keep up the good work!

Ugly Memory Ugly Memory

Cool concept. I like the vivid texture of the brains and the facial expression. Could use a bit more coloring in the person's body, but in a way I like how the only thing that's colored in is the brains too. XD Keep up the good work!

DNA DNA

Dude, I just found your page, and your art is amazing. Superb attention to detail, and you do a lot of cool thematic stuff too. This piece in particular is just haunting to me. Keep it up!

LukeF responds:

Awh man, Thank you so much! So happy you like my stuff, It really means a lot. :)