All 20 art Reviews

Honeybather Honeybather

Really cool and abstract. I love how the colorful backdrop complements the distorted figure, and the use of texture here is great. Keep up the good work!

Ugly Memory Ugly Memory

Cool concept. I like the vivid texture of the brains and the facial expression. Could use a bit more coloring in the person's body, but in a way I like how the only thing that's colored in is the brains too. XD Keep up the good work!

DNA DNA

Dude, I just found your page, and your art is amazing. Superb attention to detail, and you do a lot of cool thematic stuff too. This piece in particular is just haunting to me. Keep it up!

LukeF responds:

Awh man, Thank you so much! So happy you like my stuff, It really means a lot. :)

Solstice Solstice

Cool piece. I love the symmetry and texture. The color scheme creates a nice contrast between warm and cool colors. Fitting title. :) Keep up the good work, man!

Incubus Incubus

Haunting. I love the coloration around the incubus's tentacles and scalp, and the murky reflections in the water. The spiked throne and flakes of light were nice details, too. Keep it up, man! :)

Workshop of the BlackSmith Workshop of the BlackSmith

Really cool piece! I love the details in the mechanical gadgets, and the color scheme with the blues and yellows is really pleasant. I think it's a little hard to distinguish the figure from the background, though. The character is largely grayscale, and you've got lots of grays and browns in the scene already. Other than that, solid work, man. ;)

ArmeOnNewgrounds responds:

Thanks so much, meens sow much. Thanks for the nitpicks, and I noticed that when I submited the work, so later a added a yellow glow from the back, and a blue one from the front. So now its easier to see him. Thanks again! :)

The Sky Is The Limit The Sky Is The Limit

I love the vivid colors and design. There are a lot of cool details here, too, like the expressionless bunny and the mechanical-looking levers. Mostly warm colors, but I like how you squeezed in some more soothing purples and blues. Nice work! Upbeat vibe. ^_^

snow snow

Nice work! The texture of the ground is a little bizarre, though. It looks more like the glassy surface of a lake than a snowy forest. The trees are lovely, though, and the overall symmetric design of the piece is really soothing. Keep up the good work, BO! ;)

BlueOceans responds:

Thanks for the art review! I agree that the ground looks bad. It's the result of me using too much contrast. It looked better prior to that effect.

Newgrounds Audio Underdog Sigs '16 Newgrounds Audio Underdog Sigs '16

YES! I love these. The color scheme and fun patterns are so enjoyable. That subtle paw print underneath the usernames is great, and the way "Underdog" is layered over "2016" is both creative and visually appealing. Thanks so much, Decky! Keep up the great work. ;)

Decky responds:

Thank you TaintedLogic :).

A Disc A Disc

Woah...I love the contrasting textures. The left-hand one seems like I'm viewing it through stained glass, and the one on the bottom-right looks like noise on an old cable TV. Interesting color scheme too. Made me think of iguanas for some reason. XD Good luck with your classes!

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you for the review! You are correct about the way the image is intended to be perceived. I'm enjoying my classes a lot :D