Mister President Mister President

A little overdone, but I laughed out loud throughout. Especially liked it when Trump vomited golf clubs, and also the changing paintings. Animation quality is pretty good too. Keep up the great work, man! ;D

Razor Blades Razor Blades

A little melodramatic, but funny nevertheless. Animation quality is super high. Nice job with the sound design/music, too. Keep it up, dude!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Funny and dark. I like your style. :D Animation quality is really strong, too. Good sense of delivery and use of music/sound. I like the voice acting. The inflection on the guy's voice when he says "eyy it's okay-eee" cracked me up. Keep it up, man! ^^

r/atheism r/atheism

As an atheist, this is pretty funny. The voice acting is good - I love the sarcasm. Animation quality is solid too. You're really good with the facial expressions. Keep up the good work, man!

Cat Arms Cat Arms

Pretty good. It's a little more plot-driven than comedy-driven, though. Some of the dialogue was a little melodramatic, and in general it just wasn't as fleshed-out as it could have been. Animation quality is great as always, though, and I like what you did with the background music.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

The animation quality is great. The poetic dialogue was amusing, and the concept was hilarious, but the plot was really slow, especially during the first 2/3 or so of the piece. I think you could benefit from cutting down the first 2/3, but otherwise great work!

Get In the F@#$ING Bag Nebby! Get In the F@#$ING Bag Nebby!

The animation quality is super high. Love the sound effects and facial expressions. The plot was a little lacking, though, and pretty predictable. Maybe I would appreciate this more if I was familiar with whatever it is you're referencing/parodying. Overall, though, solid work. Keep it up, man! ;)

AngelXMIkey responds:

Its the Sun and Moon meme where the Pokemon Cosmog nicknamed Nebby, keeps getting out of Lillie's bag and gets into trouble. She is constantly telling him to get back in the bag. So for the parody she goes over the top trying to keep him in the bag(Referencing old Tom&Jerry/Looney Toon gimmicks.), and it still doesnt work.

happy new year !!! happy new year !!!

Cute, but a little cheesy and unoriginal. The sound effects are pretty generic. The cat made me smile, though. :)

The Fairly Odd Parents Parody The Fairly Odd Parents Parody

As someone who watched Fairly Oddparents frequently as a kid, I think this is amusing. Most of my amusement derives from the first half of the skit, which more explicitly made fun of the actual show. I also thought you went a little overboard with the generic goofy-sounding parodic voice acting, but maybe that's just because I watch a lot of NG movies with similar tones. Overall, cool stuff!

DavisToons responds:

Thank you!

Flipflop and Applesauce: Crime Fighters Flipflop and Applesauce: Crime Fighters

Pretty good. Animation quality is sharp, and the facial expressions were well-done. It's a little slow-paced for my tastes, and it seems like more of a set-up episode than anything else. The plot (of which there is very little) lacks resolution, but there was an amusing predictability to Flipflop's drags. Keep at it, man. ;)