Things I like:
- DARNELL IS BACK! Holy shit, yes. Cuz sometimes submissions are perfectly described as "butterscotch," y'know?
- Track time is featured again. This change wasn't exactly one of the big ones that got implemented yesterday (I think they put it back in a few weeks ago), but I can't stress enough how important it is for reviewers. Having the time there just makes it so much easier to make both criticism and praise as specific and helpful as possible.
- The suggested songs list has authors and the CD logo thing now. I approve. I think this a great way of making people more likely to click on these, myself included.
Things I don't:
- Maybe I was just confused, but the songs have a lot of trouble loading on my phone for whatever reason.
- The stars are a little out of whack right now. It seems like they rounded everything down to the nearest star...which isn't a huge problem, I guess, because the actual number is still there.
- THE BIG ONE: you can't see the listens and downloads each submission has. As a total stat geek myself, I find this morbidly depressing. And no, I don't just care about my own submissions. I'm genuinely interested in how many people listen to and download the songs I listen to.
What do you guys think?